Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I don't care what anyone says...

...Jackson misses home. I just know it. I can feel it. People say that dogs will settle in just about anywhere after some time, but I don't think so. I think that's true for rescues and abused animals, but I don't think it's true for animals like Jackson. As much as I am angry at his family for not microchipping him, I can tell they loved him very much because I feel what Jackson is feeling....and that is that he misses his family and his home. Poor kid.

Auntie Laura came down from the O.C. tonight. She was going to dinner with a friend who is shooting episodes of a cat show for Animal Planet. I told Ed that Laura was coming down for a cat taping downtown. When Ed saw Laura he asked her how the "cat tasting" went. Jeezaloo. I don't know what I'm going to do with that man.

Auntie Laura brought three Christmas bags of fresh HOMEMADE doggie cookies for Achilles, Milo and Jackson. One bag was promptly distributed amongst the furry masses. The cookies were delicious! Stupid me didn't even think to take pictures!!! Hopefully Laura will email me the picture she took tonight. :-) It was good to see her smiling face in person again. She walked with us to the dog park even though she had to go potty worse than the dogs did. Laura's tummy is always engaged in a revolutionary war. Ha ha!!!

Do you hear that? What's that noise? Is that someone snoring?....

Why, YES, as a matter of fact it is! That would be Jackson snoring LOUDLY while dreaming of home as he's curled up next to me on the couch right now...
I swear, he looks exactly like an Ewok to me! What a cute, sweet pup. I'll watch over you darling Bachai, don't worry, I'll watch over you until we find your home.

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Awww...I just saw that you redid your links list. You are so sweet!! You're sooo right, either we're gonna love each other, or fight to the death! ;-) It's snowing like hell right now. Too bad you're missing it. I'm glad you and Goofball got together last night. I miss her so much, it's crazy!

Me said...

It was soo good to visit with you guys and meet the whole family. One day the Cap'n is going to sit on my shoulder and cuddle me! Looking forward to our next get together with Tom and Wrigs too...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...