Now, if only the Lions, Redskins, Eagles and practically every other team in the NFC keeps losing, and the Bears continue juicing Devon Hester for ALL he's worth, we may just back into the playoffs as the Wildcard!!!! Yee haw!!! My heart is still racing!!! What a great game. I may rename one of my pets Hester. Ok, maybe not. But it does sound great, no!?? Ha ha ha!!!
Mighty Achilles taking a little nap in the 3rd quarter.
Milo finally realizes what's going on and muscles his way in for some affection. He actually stepped on Achilles to get to me. Silly polar bear.
"See momma, I TOLD you Berrian caught the ball," says Achilles aka John Madden.
Achilles watching his hero, Devon Hester, getting Da Bears in line for an OT win.
Final score, Bears win! A&M now would like to be rewarded for having cheered so diligently for momma's team.
How about some doggie ice cream momma made for them earlier today? That should do the trick. :-)
Oh, and to the Minnesota Vikings I say thanks, but no thanks. We've got our OWN Adrian Peterson! Who needs Cedric Benson!? I have a feeling AP is going to be a crucial element of our future offense, because God knows "Wrecks" Grossman is NOT.
No comments:
Post a Comment