Monday, May 25, 2009

T is for Temporarily Tardy...

...and I am so, so, so sorry. :-( :-( :-(

Blogger is Throwing a Terrible Tantrum and I am Terrified of how I'll function at work Tomorrow morning if I don't get some sleep. Blogger's ability to download video and pictures Tonight is a Tremendous FAIL.

I'll continue to Try until Tomorrow night, but for now I am humbly requesting a Temporary Tardy pass from Jen (Unglazed).

Thank you!!! (and again, sorry...)

6 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

You get a pass. What is the deal with blogger anyway??? Too many blogs at one time going?? geeze.

Ben said...

Take your Time!

HWHL said...

How Terrifically Turdy of blogger to have such a Travesty for those of us who live for Tantalizing Tidbits of Titillating TV (via our computers).... sheesh.

Unknown said...

Hey Girl! I'm sorry I haven't checked in in a while. Things have been busy, but good. Thank you so much for your well wishes for my Pops. He is doing much better, and we are so thankful.

I've just spend the last little while catching up on all of your blogs I'd missed. Fantastic pictures! I really enjoy each and every one of your posts!

I hope to see you and Ed again soon - maybe at a meetup?

Warmest wishes and hugs!
Sue & the gang

HWHL said...

"Me Me Me" is up-up-up.
Come see-see-see.

Hope the boys are doing well! Ruby and Diva send winks, air-kisses and furry hugs!

Cassie said...

Blogger goes nuts quite a bit I'm finding. Hope to see you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...