I love Dixie Cups that song! It's an oldie, but a goodie! Aaaaaaaand, it is every SO APPROPRIATE tonight!!!
My wonderful man, my favorite human in the galaxy, my sports buddy, my furbabies' daddy, my comedic release, my handsome lover, my generous friend, MY EDWARD....he asked me to marry him tonight.
Yes, me.
He wants to marry ME.
I'm so humbled and so full of love for him right now. If I can make him half as happy in all his life as he has made me in just these four years, then I can die in peace and be content.
Many, many details to tell, but I'm so emotional and I want to celebrate with my love...so, I'll write more later.
I'll leave you with these lyrics for now:
THE CHAPEL OF LOVE (Dixie Cups)
Spring is here
The sky is blue (whoa-whoa-whoa)
Birds all sing
As if they knew
Today's the day
We'll say I do
And we'll never be lonely anymore
Because we're
Goin' to the chapel and we're
Goin' to the chapel and we're
Gonna get married
Goin' to the chapel and we're
Gonna get married
Gee, I really love you and we're
Gonna get married
Goin' to the chapel of love
Bells will ring
The sun will shine (whoa-whoa-whoa)
I'll be his and He'll be mine
We'll love until
The end of time
And we'll never be lonely anymore
Because we're
Goin' to the chapel and we're
Goin' to the chapel and we're
Gonna get married
Goin' to the chapel and we're
Gonna get married
Gee, I really love you and we're
Gonna get married
Goin' to the chapel of love
I love you, Ed.
1 comment:
Hey Girl!
I'm so excited for you and Ed! I can't wait to hear all the details and celebrate with you both. Just name the time in place-anywhere in the world and you now me and the parents are showing up to this great event.
P.S. The ps will be in SD the last week in October and I'm trying to see if I can make it out a little after that...
Much Love to you both!
Post a Comment